I'm joining this convo by saying that my DiceWorld username is
Sharonda3570 and I play pretty much the same games--Farkle, 1,4,24,
and 3's and Pig. I can do these with or without bonus, just depends on
what you want. I don't play Yatzy but wish someone would teach me. I
don't do Baloot either.

On 10/17/15, Shawn Krasniuk <bbssh...@icloud.com> wrote:
> Hi. My username for Dice World is BBS. I like bonus games but will play
> non-bonus games if that's what my opponent prefers. I play Farkle, 3's, 1,
> 4, 24 and sometimes Pig depending on if I have the patience for it. I will
> not play Ballot or Yahtzee so if you challenge me to those two you'll be in
> for a rejection.
>
> Shawn
> Sent From My White MacBook
> Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
> Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs
> Skype username: bbstheblindrapper
> Facetime: bbssh...@icloud.com
>
>> On Oct 17, 2015, at 1:33 PM, don bishop <w6...@donbishop.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi, Well, guess I might as well throw my diceworld username in here. My
>> username is donbleddeain" and I mostly play farkle (bonus) sometimes
>> 1-14-24.
>>
>> Don

Sharonda White
President (Phoenix Chapter)
National Federation of the Blind
Skype: sharonda2004
Twitter: shari_rocks
Facebook: facebook.com/Sharonda.Greenlaw