From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
John J Jacques
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: an audio tutorial on blindfold bowling

Hi Paul and all!  Yes, setting pins at MSB sure helped in knowing the layout!
GRIN!

Rose, did you bowl here in the Valley?  That is the one thing I miss since
moving  out here from Michigan, but I live Way out here in Apache Junction, so
transportation is always an issue.

I bowled four games against the computer this morning and won 2 out of 4.
 I like the fact that you get different aponents with different skill levels,
but even the poorer bowlers always seem to pick up there spares!
GRIN!  This morning I was using the one finger simple mode, as I need to work
on the aiming mode a bit.  Can anyone explain the 2 finger mode?  I haven't
been able to figure that one out at all.  It will be nice if they eventually
include the capability to play against others on line!

Have a good one:
John

A Balance Transfer Card With An Outrageously Long Intro Rate And No Balance
Transfer Fees That Can Save You Thousands
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5622e53f87940653f6cddst03duc