Anniebird64 come play me, I am a dice freak. Really, I am a level 27 and play
all games.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2015 7:23 PM
To: Digest recipients
Subject: Digest for viphone@googlegroups.com - 22 updates in 11 topics

viphone@googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>
 Google Groups

<https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email/#!overview>

Topic digest
View all topics

·         Other blind fold games - 3 Updates

·         A Quick Reminder about Visual Voicemail in iOS 9.x - 3 Updates

·         TC Conference App Question - 2 Updates

·         an audio tutorial on blindfold bowling - 2 Updates

·         Uber - 3 Updates

·         enhanced Ibooks accessibility? - 1 Update

·         iMazing for Windows - 2 Updates

·         dice world username - 2 Updates

·         Blood pressure app - 1 Update

·         unable to update software - 2 Updates

·         since I updated - 1 Update

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/86a7aaaf0721f2f3?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
 Other blind fold games

"Karl Smith" <k...@axistech.net>: Oct 18 04:10PM -0600

I downloaded the blind fold bowling game and it's actually quite fun. When it
first started I was given a list of several other blind fold games has anyone
tried any other blind fold games and do they work well?

Karl

__________

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax: 866-824-7885
E-mail: k...@axistech.net
Alternate E-mail: karl.axist...@gmail.com

Twitter http://twitter.com/axistech

My blog http://www.samobile.net/users/oksaxis/blog/

"Jeremy Gilley" <j_gil...@att.net>: Oct 18 06:24PM -0400

I have them all, and they all work well.

I downloaded the blind fold bowling game and it's actually quite fun. When
it first started I was given a list of several other blind fold games has
anyone tried any other blind fold games and do they work well?

Karl

__________

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax: 866-824-7885
E-mail: k...@axistech.net
Alternate E-mail: karl.axist...@gmail.com

Twitter http://twitter.com/axistech

My blog http://www.samobile.net/users/oksaxis/blog/

lynda.ingra...@gmail.com: Oct 18 07:01PM -0400

Hearts is fully accessible. Very pleased with game.

Sent from my iPhone

Back to top

<http://groups.google.com/group/viphone/t/d90600bbef3ee12c?utm_source=digest&utm_medium=email>
 A Quick Reminder about Visual Voicemail in iOS 9.x

"Paul Ferrara" <paul.ferr...@twc.com>: Oct 18 04:42PM -0400

What is the share sheet?

Paul