There is lots on their forum about people having syncing difficulties.
I did a support ticket on it and they saw it happening in my account
but because I didn't pay for a $49 subscription, nothing is happening.
I told them if something does happen to fx this, I'd definitely be
glad to pay the $49. But not paying for something that is broken.
Apparently the problem exists on both iOS and Android. For me it's
between the Iphone app, the Health App and the web site which I use on
the PC. You can do much more from the web than you can from the phone.
If you use the web site, it's useful to invoke data tables for
whatever screen reader. Otherwise there's not an easy way to move
through the meal planner. There are better apps but not more
accessible.