From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Emilio Hernandez
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Audio books in iBooks Question.

Hello everyone,

I have a question that I am seemingly not able to resolve.
I understand that audio books are now in the iBooks app. However, when
launching iBooks, I am not able to find the “audio book” tab that will allow me
the option to select my own audio book that I’ve uploaded from my iTunes
library.
I wonder if anyone has had this same issue. In fact, I am not able to see any
audio books, nor am I able to find the authors of choice in the search bar. It
is like my audio books don’t exist within iBooks.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.