To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: Trying to sync books to BARD Mobile using ITunes 12

Thank you for confirming what I found.  I was hoping they would have a
download option as well adding it to the wish list.

-----Original Message----- From: Lisa Belville
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hmm, if I search for a book I need to double-tap the link/heading containing
the title and then add the book to my wish list first.  that's totally
inefficient, IMO, but like someone else said, they don't do outside beta
testing.  <sigh>

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com
A bus station is where the bus stops. A train station is where the train
stops.  On my desk I have a work station...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Russ Kiehne" <russ94...@gmail.com>