From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Colin McDonald
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 5:11 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Time Announcement Bug, wa,s iOS 9.1 available

mine has been like that since 8.0

-----Original Message-----
From: Arnold Schmidt
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2015 6:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: The Time Announcement Bug, wa,s iOS 9.1 available

I hoped it was just my phone, but had another person tell me earlier today
that the bug is present in her phone, too.  Sometimes, it will announce the
time as usual, , more often, not.  In certain situations, it was so
convenient to press the power button to find out the time.  After pressing
the power or home button, the time does appear on the locked screen, just
under the status bar, but I have to touch it to have it read.

Arnold Schmidt