Thanks for letting us know that it is available. I read that it would
be available at midnight today but when I looked at 7:00 eastern it
wasn't so I assumed that what I read was wrong. I purchased the same
model as you did. This is my first unit. I've been holding off for a
long time. I hope that Apple can negosiate other cable channels so
that I can get rid of my cable in a few months. I'm tired of paying
money for channels we don't watch. However, their are a few that are
must haves.