Hi. I too found the podcast on 1Password very helpful and informative.
I downloaded the app, and couldn't get passed the first screen  of
setting up a new account. I entered all of the information, and then
was prompted to enter my master password again. I kept getting the
prompt for the master password, and after several times gave up. I
don't know if I will return to 1Password but hopefully that was a
fluke for me. I would like to have some sort of password/credit card
management app and plan on doing research on AppleVis. Anyone have any
other password management apps that they would recommend which are
accessible and cheap? I like the idea of syncing with Dropbox.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: