Well my address is at the end of my message. I would love to try it out. Let me
know what it costs and I’ll pay you for it or return it. if it doesn’t. Thanks.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis

4304 South El Camino St.

Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885

Fax:     866-824-7885