Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't get why people find it important to
have sounds on. I find them annoying, and I'm more productive with them off.
But I'm glad they gave us that option. I also have the sounds turned off on my
Mac using Voiceover.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk