I have to agree that, if you are motivated enough to stick with it,
Netflix on iPhone is definitely usable. I watch mostly movies and
documentaries and, while I haven't been successful in accessing the
programs from the suggested for you screen, I can search for things
then play them with little trouble.

On 10/29/15, candyrl...@gmail.com <candyrl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jim, I am pretty successful in using netflix on the iPhone. Let me say this,
> there are problems, but so far, I have been able ato work around them. I
> mostly watch television series, and that was a little difficult until my
> sighted husband and I came up with a work around. That isn't to say, that
> the next netflix app upgrade couldn't change everything. Write me off list
> and maybe I can help you.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 28, 2015, at 10:25 AM, Jim Portillo <portillo....@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks. I appreciate that response. However, all I have aside from PC
>> devices is an iPhone. I was thinking of using Netflix on the iPhone. I'll
>> give it a try. I've got nothing to lose I guess.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone 6!
>>
>>> On Oct 28, 2015, at 8:03 AM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jim,
>>> Netflix does work very well on the AppleTV if you have one of those.
>>> Also, there are people using android devices who say it works fine there.
>>> I have an old Nexus seven, and I have tried Netflix. I am not gods gift
>>> to android. But for me, it does not work as some say. So if you have an
>>> android device lying around, you might want to try that and see if you
>>> have any better luck.
>>> Mary
>>>

>>> Sent from my iPhone

Kimberly