Does this iOSApp have TheAbility to Track AnActivity like Exercise ON a StationaryBike (i.e., SpinClass-InDoorCycling)?
At 01:24 PM 10/30/2015, you wrote:
I also really enjoy using this app. It doesn’t count steps but time you are active. I had a bit of a time getting registered and signed in for the first time but did manage to do it by myself. The difficulty was getting the submit buttons to activate. I figured if I did not get it I would turn off VO and have my husband tap it but I did manage to do it. What I like about it is that it has realistic minimum goals Human - 30 Minutes of Walking, Running or Cycling every day - Tracking activity & Calories and it keeps track of any activity more than a minute in duration although it doesn’t actually count steps. If you walk, run or cycle outside it will actually measure the distance. It gives you a chart for the day that tells you how long you were stationary at a stretch which can be eye opening for a couch potato like myself.

The parts of the app that I use are very VO friendly. I like that it will show you your week totals so I can see if I am making progress or slacking off.

Here is the info from the app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/human-activity-calorie-tracker/id692721875?mt=8
Human - 30 Minutes of Walking, Running or Cycling every day - Tracking activity & Calories
By Human

Description
The world is your gym. Human is an all-day activity tracker that inspires you to be more active, every day. Join a club and get active with friends and family.

***Best of App Store 2014***

Human automatically picks up your walks, runs, bicycle rides, and other activities of a minute or more. Create a club for your friends, colleagues and family and get active together. See your active minutes, distance covered, and calories burnt. Just put the phone in your bag or pocket, and go about your
day!

Follow your daily progress with our new Apple Watch app. Build a streak by moving 30 minutes a day and earn beautiful high-resolution background packs
to customize Human on your iPhone and Apple Watch.

Use the Glance to see your daily progress in a blink. Create a club for your friends, colleagues and family and get active together. Human will show you
real-time activity stats for you and your friends in a Human Club.

FEATURES:

• Automatically tracks how many minutes you move and measures the distance of your outdoor walks, runs, and bike rides. • Detects all indoor activity as 'Active' minutes and measuress intensity to estimate active Calories.
• See all your individual activities including maps and detaills.
• Create or join a club with friends, family, exercise buddiess, or colleagues.
• Get a nudge when you've been inactive for a set time.
• Get an overview of daily calories burnt for all your activitties, including walking, running, and cycling. • Use our Today widget to see at a glance how much you moved oon the today screen.
• Store your activities in iOS Health.
• Use the Human Apple Watch app to keep track of your daily acctivity and follow your friends in a Club.

DAILY ACTIVITY:

Human does not count your steps. We track how many minutes you move and automatically detect outdoor activities like running, walking, and cycling. Your dance moves, chores around the house, shopping sprees, treadmill runs, and other indoor activity is detected as "Active". We use the motion sensors of
your phone to measure intensity and estimate active Calories.

BATTERY:

Continued use of location services running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Human is optimized to use minimal power and minimize the impact on your battery life. In most cases you should be able to easily get through the day, but results may vary based on network conditions and daily usage. We recommend to charge your phone at night or during periods of inactivity.

PRIVACY:

We store your data safely on our servers. You can request a full copy of all your data within the app. We will delete all your account and all your data
on request.
...More
Human Web Site
Human - 30 Minutes of Walking, Running or Cycling every day - Tracking activity & Calories Support

What's New in Version 6.0.3
Please open Human before and after an update, so we won't miss a thing.

Winter is coming! Let's step it up this fall. Time to put on a jacket and go outside. Beat your daily 30, 60, or 90 every single day and get ready for
the holiday season.

This update syncs more reliably to the iOS Health app and includes plenty of other smaller improvements & bug fixes. Based on your feedback we're optimizing the activity detection. Please report any errors in the app (Activity details - Report) so we can make your timeline better every day. Don't hesitate to
reach out if you have any specific feedback or ideas: feedb...@human.co

<http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>viphone@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at <http://groups.google.com/group/viphone>http://groups.google.com/group/viphone. For more options, visit <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>https://groups.google.com/d/optout.