hey Jonathan,

Just an FYI as I went to your sound cloud page but got an error message from
safari that the page was not available.

One issue off the bat with the new AppleTV is it has already caused Siri on my
iPhone to launch four times and that was just me messing around with the setup
of the Apple TV. Strange as neither I nor the Apple TV even said Siri.

Thanks for the layout again, I figured you missed the Siri button but figured
that one out.

Yes, you need to go to the app store to download the channels. Kind of a pain
but it is quick. Have not had a chance to log in to anything yet with my cable
credentials, which was a pain on the old AppleTV and I had a sighted buddy help
me to make it much quicker.

One other button which had me scratching my head for a few minutes during setup
is you have to press down on the trackpad to select things. Tried every button
to select English for VO before realizing you need to press down on the track
pad to select things. The remote takes a little getting used to but can see
after a bit that it will be much quicker to make selections compared to the old
Apple TV remote.

One thing I need to figure out is how when going through your computer and a
long list of items is how best to do this. as flicking with one hand does get
tiring.

Did not notice any sports like MLB or NFL on it yet, but also noticed that CBS
sports is gone so either I am looking in the wrong area or they are not here
yet.