Does this Enter as Send also apply in iMessages? (They can be and sometimes are longer
than SMS's. I haven't had the chance to try it there with 9.1 yet.)

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Miller
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2015 12:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bluetooth keyboard bug, are you also experiencing this?

When in messages, pressing enter to send the message is the intended
function. In mail, you can press command+shift+D to send the message.

On Oct 30, 2015, at 5:55 PM, Lynn White <lynnwhite...@gmail.com> wrote:

When I am in a text message and hit the enter key, instead of getting a
new line, my message gets sent.

However, in my emails, I do get a desired new line.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 29, 2015, at 3:03 PM, Feliciano Godoy <theblindman...@hotmail.com>