Hi, Sighard:

First of all, I certainly did contact CBC complaining of this issue. Below,
please find the steps to the news.
1. With the app launched, ensure BC is set in the sections section.
2. Scroll past the items in the news you can read, you will see photos section,
then British Columbia videos.
3. If it works, you will see news with Andrew Chang at 6:00 pm

I am not receiving this, only The national live. The odd thing is that the
local Vancouver news I want is available at 7 pm, right after the live
broadcast finishes but this didn’t happen until a couple days ago.