Is the phone making other sounds; he may have hit the mute button on the top
left of the phone.

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Amaro
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:53 AM
  Subject: iPhone Vibrates when it rings How can I fix this?

  Hello Listers,
  Yesterday I let my 9 yearold son borrow my iPhone 4s.  When he gave it back.
I noticed that when ever I receive a call,the phone vibrates when it rings.  I
wentin to settings and sounds and made sure that vibrate mode is turned off.
In deed it is.  How can I keep the phone from   vibrateing when it rings?  Even
though as I said before vibrate mode is off.
  Thanks
  Michael
  Windows Live ID:
  mikeam...@earthlink.net
  e-mail:
  mikeam...@earthlink.net
  Skype ID:
  mikeameli
  John F. Kennedy
  "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your
country"