Hello Stephanie. There are a couple of ways to select text. First, you choose
what to select characters words or lines. After you do this you can use chord
dots 2 5 6 to select. You can also switch to text selection with chord dots 5
6. Then flick right with chord dot 6 to select the unit then the dot 4 chord to
make your selection. Also, dots 1 3 chord is the cut command.
I hope this helps.