I wonder when they will have it fixed. I'm not sure how often Netflix updates
their app. Nore am I sure how to tell what updates are waiting on the appletv
4th gen yet as I don't want it updating automaticly.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 4:22 PM
To: 'viphone@googlegroups.com'
Subject: RE: Apple TV Netflix question

Never mind. I got it. I, too, was originally told by the Netflix customer
service rep I needed to contact Apple. She was nice, though, and when I told
her others had been told the same thing in error, she tried Engineering once
again, and was able to get it fixed for me. She said they updated the Help
Sheet #32751 today after talking with her, so hopefully others calling in won't
need to play hit-an-miss with customer service reps at Netflix.

Thanks to all on this list. Keith