Apologies. Some of the elements are labeled, but there is more of the
interface that could really use tweaking to make it truly an
accessible experience. For example, it's somewhat possible to activate
a scene like turning on lights and unlocking front door, but it's not
exactly doable to set up this scene. Mind you, this was a few versions
back. The SmartThings app I'm sure has been updated since then. I'm
sure my feedback to the developers would carry more weight if more
people wrote to them. I chose SmartThings because it's very integrated
with a lot of systems out there, including now the Amazon Echo. Other
systems such as that sold by Home Depot felt very limited in the
signals they worked with, but of course this is just one guy's
opinion. Mi Casa Verde was another system I considered. I believe it's
possible to do more tweaking of their system via an online interface,
but I generally found the hub to be more outdated.