Are you running iOS 9.2 Beta 1 or Beta 2? I know discussing beta related issues
is not welcome here, but remember when posting about any problems like this to
always include at least the iOS version you hae on your device and, even
better, also which device the problem occurs on. Often issues are related to
specific versions and knowing this information will result in fewer messages to
the list since often two or three people will ask exactly what I am asking. If
you include your iOS version and device model you are likely to get a quicker
and better answer.
Anyhow, in case you are running iOS 9.2 Beta 1 or Beta 2 then the problem you
are describing is known and has been reported to Apple by other beta testers
already although it of course never hurts if more people send feedback about
bugs.
Also, in case you are on the public beta, keep in mind that bugs are the nature
of betas and things like this are to be expected.
If you are not on the public beta, make sure you are at least running the
latest built of iOS 9.1. Then remove all apps from the app switcher and reboot
your phone. If the problem persists, try to do a Reset Network Settings in
Settings > General > Reset. Reconnect to your /WiFi after the reboot and see if
the problem persists. If it does you may have to do a factory restore, set up
your phone as a new device and see if you still have the problem. If you don't,
you can restore your backup, either iCloud or, even better, an encrypted backup
done with iTunes. If the problem reappears after restoring the backup,
something got corrupted and you have to restore again back to factory settings,
set up as a new device and proceed to configure your phone from scratch,
download all your apps, arrange your home screens and folders, set up your
email, Voiceover Settings, sync any media back to your phone you may have had
on it and so on. Depending on how much stuff you had on your phone this can be
a time consuming process which can take many hours, but it sometimes can be the
only solution to a persistent bug which nobody else seems to be experiencing
and I am not aware of any clock issues in any iOS 8 version nor was there a
problem in 9.0.x or 9.1.x.

Good luck,