You do not lose the music you have actually purchased. But if you have put
things into your music library while subscribed to Apple music, but you have
not actually bought these items, then you unsubscribe from Apple music, you
lose the ability to play those things. Anything you buy, is supposed to be
yours. The advantage of iTunes match of course is that it's all stored in the
cloud, so you can access it from any of your devices. What I wonder is whether
Apple has really solved the problem where if you mixed things that you hadn't
purchased into your music library, things that you had purchased all of a
sudden got DRM on them. That is why I have not put anything into my music
library that I did not actually buy or rip from my own CD collection.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 19, 2015, at 9:32 AM, Carol Pearson <carol.pearso...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What happens if you decide not to keep up the payments? Do you keep the music
> you've got (maybe better copies from the match) or do you lose them, and
> perhaps any purchases?
>
> I am also thinking of it and wondering whether to do so.
>
> Carol P
>
>> On 18/11/2015 18:57, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
>> Hi Larry,
>>
>> iTunes Match makes all your music available to download on any of your
>> devices, whether you bought it in the app store or ripped CDs yourself. It
>> doesn't include audiobooks. You can download any movie you purchase to any
>> of your devices.         This isn't a function of iTunes Match; it's a
>> general function of iCloud available to all iTunes users.
>>
>> HTH,
>> Anna
>>

>>> On Nov 18, 2015, at 12:13 PM, Larry Lumpkin <llump...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello.  I have some ITunes match questions:
>>>
>>> 1.       Does ITunes match just include music or does it include audio
>>> books and movies?
>>> 2.       Does itunes match have anything to do with letting you have access
>>> to content on the apple servers?
>>>
>>> I would appreciate chatting by phone with anyone who uses itunes match. my
>>> contact info is
>>> llump...@austin.rr.com
>>> 512-467-9725