From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Diakogeorgiou
Sent: Tuesday, November 24, 2015 11:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: motion x GPS drive discontinued

I will be quite upset if navigon doesn't survive. I find it better for driving than Google maps or Apple.

On 11/24/15, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
Hi Mike,

I am quite sure TomTom and especially Garmin will survive since they
are primarily large hardware manufacturers, especially Garmin is a
very large world-wide company and they make everything from super
expensive professional GPS solutions for pilots to GPS units and
chartplotters for boating as well as vehicle GPS (the Nuvi line) and
even are bit in the fitness, golf and dog training areas.Navigon is
now owned by Garmin and I don't see them giving up on their commitment
to offer apps for smartphones any time soon.