Hi again,

I like Siri. She helps me a lot. You won't be a to use her in extensions
though. That is a part where you will have to use the home screen for.
Dictation is slightly different from Siri. When you are in any edit field,
there is a dictate button on the bottom left. Here, you can dictate your
message or whatever instead of typing it. It comes in handy a lot.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi