Curious! What is ice cream sandwich? If I am correct, I have it and perhaps
happy about

Reggieit? Smiles. and Brooks

On Aug 22, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Keith Watson <lnx...@gmail.com> wrote:

This has probably been answered, but I thought I would throw my 2 cents in here
anyway.

There is such ambiguity between phone manufactures, carriers and google that
programmers are forced to alter their code for each version of the operating
system they plan on supporting. Not only each version of the OS but each tree
within that version. For instance, look at Ice cream sandwich. HTC, Motorola,
Samsung and god knows who else all alter the base code for their particular
hardware. This means that no version of Ice cream sandwich is the same as what
Google released. App developers don't like to work within these types of
boundaries. It's much easier to write apps for IOS as no matter what version of
the phone you own the base operating system is the same.

Just saying'.