From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 5:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Tell Apple you want to keep the iPhone Jack in future iPhones

Hi Laury, no, it's a rumour. The dilemma we have is that if it's something
they're considering, and we do nothing now, it will be too late to change
things once Apple announce the new phones. So in my view it's better to be
proactive.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org<http://mosen.org>

On 2/12/2015, at 11:22 AM, Laury-Johnson, Shawnese (LARA)