Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru
16.12.2015. u 0:13, 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone je napisao/la:
PS to this message which I will put at the top! I wrote it some days ago and this has been in my drafts ever since. I did not realise it had not gone. Anyway, I did solve the problem the way that I suggested  in the message below,, By attempting to purchase something which, of course, I could not, but that threw me back nicely to my own store.       OK, I wrote:
I was searching properly but have realised that I was asking for an app that wasn't available in the UK. I didn't get a message, just a bunch of garbage apps.

Problem was, I was eventually asked if I wanted to go to the US Store and, having visited before, I thought I'd go and just take a look at it. Well, I don't want to be there any more but can't seem to get back. In some ways it looks as though I am but I'm still seeing amounts charged in dollars and not pounds Sterling, so I guess something still is amiss.

I can't work out what to do to sort this as I have seen an option before, once I go to a different app store, to return to my own. Ah, have just remembered, I have seen this (I think) when I've gone to buy something that I have been prevented from doing so because I'm not in their country. Perhaps I'll try that tomorrow, if you or anyone else hasn't a better idea.

Thanks for any help on this.

Carol P

On 10/12/2015 18:38, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
No, not an issue here and not something I heard before. I would power off the phone and back on after closing all apps, if that doesn't help try a Reset Network Settings.
Are you tapping on the "Search" button after you type in your search term or do you just check the predictive results as you type? I find tapping the search button works much better in most cases.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 2:38 AM
To: VI Phone Users <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Somewhat Bizaar!

I upgraded my phone last night and have something really weird  going on, but it's probably not my phone!

I was searching in the App Store here in the UK today and found that every search I tried produced random results and not what I wanted! They didn't even start with the same letters necessarily!

Is anyone else having this problem!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille