Ari,

I've read the DropVox help which is at a website which opens in Safari. The
help does say that VoiceOver users are to single finger triple tap the
record button to pause a recording and single finger double tap to resume it
just as you said. However, this isn't working for me in DropVox version
2.1.1 running iOS 8.3 on my iPhone 6. The single finger triple tap does stop
the recording but I can see that the recording timer is being reset to 0:00
after this and then I hear the tone indicating that the file is being
uploaded to Dropbox just as it does when a recording is being ended as
opposed to paused.

I sure would appreciate it if others could try pausing a DropVox recording
as Ari outlined and let me know if you're able to do so successfully so that
you end up with only one recorded file in Dropbox with the recording
containing stops and starts as a successfully paused and resumed recording
should.

I have written the developer at drop...@irradiatedsoftware.com and hopefully
will get a resolution to this issue.

Alan Lemly