Sieghard,
Could you please clarify this service which is now offered by people who use
the Sonos. Do you still pay Apple for your service?
I understand that the Sonos axe as a speaker, but are you suggesting that the
service is now available by the company, Sonos? what are the other services you
mention here? This information just might make me think again about the Apple
TV and its usefulness.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille