You probably don't want to do this.  I did so and signed into my wife's old
account to see if it still existed.  It did but when I signed out of hers
and back into mine, all of my itunes matches and apple music selections had
disappeared and I was back to pre-itunes match and apple music status.  I
was going round and round until I finally thought to add a selection from my
"for you" screen to my library.  I had already determined that my apple
music account still existed.  When I attempted to add the selection to my
library, I was asked the question whether I would like itunes to merge my
library with the cloud.  I happily said yes but it is taking quite a long
time.