From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ramy Moustafa
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 9:33 PM
To: V Iphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Buying an apple tv 2 to streeme music without voice over

hello all my friends, and marry christmas to all of you.
i need to play music from my iphone or Ipad on big speakers, and if i use the
iphone headphone jack, voice ofer will speak with the music,  My friend told me
to buy an apple tv and play the music on airplay, so i can here the voice over
using the headphone jack on my iphone, and i will play the music  through the
apple tv.
does anyone tried this?  and the apple tv 2 is ok? or i must buy the new which
is version 4?
thanks.

Ramy moustafa saber
Musicc instructor at: