From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ed Worrell
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Tv accessible Games

Some of the developers understand that. The reason I am asking is that they
feel that there is not enough interest they may have to increase the price of
the App on the Apple TV, as there is a lot of work that goes into creating a
game that will work with VoiceOver. The general consensus is that the market of
Blind users with Apple TVs is very small, and they need to make their money
back to develop for the ATV interface, and controls. Some of them also said
that if they can they will keep the price down. They just want to know what the
price point is.

Ed