Yes I do find that strange despite Apple being at the core of Accessibility, no pung intended smile. I use Textedit myself. That's because I do not need to do serious office work. Even if I do in the future I have my Windows laptop handy or I could look into virtualization or bootcamp. But I recognize this is not a one size fits all solution.

Sent from my Windows laptop.

On 24/08/2012 15:05, Richard Turner wrote:
The renaming and the fact that Pages still doesn't allow one to organize
files in folders are two of the main reasons I avoid using it.
I truly do not understand why Apple has not improved pages for
accessibility and added folders.  They have done such a fabulous job in
most other places.
Richard

*From:* viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] *On
Behalf Of *David Chittenden
*Sent:* Thursday, August 23, 2012 11:09 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: App that allows editing of Word documents.

No, there is only one way to rename documents, and it is complicated. I
rename on my computer.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com <mailto:dchitten...@gmail.com>
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone

On 24/08/2012, at 12:10, "Hope Paulos" <hope.pau...@gmail.com
<mailto:hope.pau...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello David. Are you able to rename the document with Braille display?

Thanks in advance.

Hope Paulos