The sentence is questionable and I wonder of this person’s genuineness.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Ah rum Choi
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 3:19 AM
To: VIPhone
Cc: richardturne...@outlook.com
Subject: Re: A Braille Smart Watch?

Hello,

 I kept interest in the company and found this message. I thought it would be
nice to share with you people.

"Thank you very much for your interest in the Dot smartwatch. Our team has
working hard to develop a master piece. And due to few remain tech issues such
as water-dust protection, we are still in the development phase yet.
Simultaneously, we have doing a lot of pilot tests of the dot smartwatch with
local users these days.

Since we are developing an entirely new product, there were many technological
obstacles, however we overcame most of them until now, and we forecast to
overcome few remain issues until the next spring, and prepare to release the
dot smart watch on upcoming summer. We would sincerely ask your patience and
understand of this extremely hard new development path.

We want to make a product that you would truly satisfy. If you have any ideas
of functions or suggestions, Please let us know. And for sure, we will keep
update our progress to you.

The DOT Team"

 This is the exact message.

Thanks