Hi to all
My friend bought an IPhone 6s, but she can't enter her apple id. When
ever she trys, it asks her for credit card, or something like that,
and she doesn't want to enter payment details. When I had iPhone, I
crossed that "bridge", through the appstore, by trying to install an
application, and when it asked me to sign in to apstore, I entered my
apple id, and I had an option where I could check that I don't want to
enre payment method(Not now, or something like that).
She tried that way, but it didn't work. Please tell me if there is a
way to work out this:).
Wiosh you all the best
Thanks in advance
Demir Ajvazi