What is cloud storage support in the mail app?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gordan Radic
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 1:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: No sounds in outlook while using email

Hi!
Since iOS 9 the Mail app has cloud storage support. Can you list some other
useful features of the Outlook app? Since I use IMAP I can test several apps at
the same time but I don't wan to install if it's not worth my time xD.
Thanks!

S poštovanjem
 <mailto://gordan.ra...@gmail.com> Gordan Radić

 <http://www.nemoviz.org>