When people ask me do I like my Apple watchI tell them that it will not do
anything that my iPhone can't do, but I do not have to pull my phone out of
my pocket 50 times a day, so it reduces the risk of dropping it.

And I love the Apple pay on the watch. I use it every day.

Just on the watch face I get the temperature, time, my next appointment,
the date, the Apple stock price, and a timer.
If I double tap any of these complications I get even more information.
Lots of information, and I haven't even gone into the app list. Of course,
you can customize your watch face any way you want.

My two favorite apps.... Transit
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/transit-app-real-time-tracker/id498151501?mt=8>,

and RSS on Watch.
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rss-on-watch/id985483304?mt=8>

There is no keyboard on the watch, but the dictation function works very
well. I have used it hundreds of times and it has only made one mistake.

I am very happy with my 38mm stainless watch, but I have always been a
gadget nut.
Chuck