I want to explain the function of Quick Nav.
When you have it turned off, you can use the up and down arrows to move up a
line. You can use the right and lift arrows to move by character. When it is is
on, you can do the main functions and you can use the roter by pressing up
arrow plus left arrow or left arrow plus right arrow together to move by roter
setting. Then you use the up and down arrows by themselves to move up or down
depending on where your roter is.
Sending texts has become a lot easier with iOS 9. All you have to do when you
are done typing the message, is press enter once. It will send your message. If
you want to make a new line on purpose, you press the option key plus enter.

I hope this has helped you a little bit. If you have any more questions, don't
hesitate to ask.

Jenn and Kumi