Hello Jay,

I am surprised that Indaisy is not in that listing. I bought both Daisy Worm
and Indaisy when I bought my first iPod Touch 3 years ago, but haven't used
either one for a long time and I don't even have them installed any more and
even deleted them completely from iTunes. I listen exclusively to Audio
Books and just about all of them come from Audible which means I use the
Audible app of course. If I do order the occasional Daisy CD from the CNIB
in Canada or download a book from the CNIB Library I either download the MP3
version as many books are offered for download either as a single zip file
download of the daisy files or as an MP3 download. Even for the daisy
download I then delete all the other files and once only the MP3 files are
left I use Chapter and Verse to create a single M4R audio book file or, in
the case of extremely long books, I might create 2 or 3. I found the daisy
apps somewhat clunky and getting the daisy files onto my device via FPT or
iTunes files transfer to me always seemed complicated. Maybe these apps have
evolved and become better although I must say that I have not seen any posts
regarding Indaisy or Daisy Worm updates and improvements in a super long
time, are they even being updated?