From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
christopher hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2016 11:00 AM
To: Viphone <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Amazon Basics bluetooth keyboard

Ah yes, but there are keyboards out there that has a "switch" function or
functions enabling you to use the keyboard with multiple devices at any  time.
The Logitech K series offers this. Anyway, back on topic, I'm trying to
activate things like Control Centre and Notification Centre via the keyboard,
which I think are vo-page up and vo-page down respectively or vice versa.