Hello,

We finally have figured out how to get more Newsfeed on the Facebook app. So
this should help for those that like the new Facebook app.

When you reach to the bottom of the Newsfeed. You will hear a noise like a
ding that tells you that there are no more feed to read. Well, it just so
happen that to a person with vision will see a dot right above the Home
button. So what you do is take a single finger and double tap hold. Now
swipe towards the top of your device and release. Wait a few seconds. Go
back down towards the bottom where you left off from the last status. Now
flick to the right. You will now have more newsfeed! I was able to do this
pretty consistant and now all of my feeds will now display past the 15th
Status.

Personally, I don't care for the VoiceBook VO for a number of reason.
Mostly, it doesn't show all of the status as I can get with the Facebook
app. No matter how quirky it is. Facebook app is now my to go to app.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Thomas Domville (AnonyMouse)

AppleVis Editorial Team