If that happens, VoiceOver MightBE Muted, which means you WillBe required to UnMute VoiceOver BySimply Tapping3Fingers 2Times to Turn SpeechOn

Please ForGiveMe for taking SoLong to AnserYourPosting, I had to MakeSure Others DidNot already ResolveYourConcern with Apple'sVoiceOver 1st
At 11:38 AM 1/7/2016, you wrote:
Hi Hannah,

I am not saying that it is your specific problem, I'm just saying that somebody may think Voiceover or even the phone is no longer wrking when in fact all that has happened is that the volume is at 0. You don't necessarily have to touch the volume control for this to happen, I have seen it happen randomly and with no apparent reason. It's easy to illuminate this, next time you think Voiceover has turned itself off just plug in a headset before you do anything else and see if Voiceover works with the headset. If it does then you have your answer, it's a volume issue and not a Voiceover turning itself off issue. You can also try to use SIRI instead of the triple click home, if you ask SIRI to "Turn Voiceover On" and you get "Voiceover is already on" then you also know that there is another issue. I certainly had this happen as well.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of hannah
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2016 11:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPod and Evernote

Ok /

Mine only seems to turn it self off once i have left it alone and then when i reopen the case it stopps speaking .

I don't even touch the volume controll .

so how can this be my probelm?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.