The only two issues I'm having with the Mail app are that when I press the back
button to get out of a message, and then again to get out of a thread, The
first press works, but the second doesn't. It appears to, and I briefly see my
other threads, but after a second, I'm back in the thread I was in before. I'm
not double tapping on anything here. It seems like the phone quickly shifts
from being out of the thread I was looking at, then back into it. I have to
press the back button again to actually get out of the thread and back into my
mailbox, for example, the one I have for the VIPhone list. My other miss you
with mail is that, 99 times out of 100, the app loses focus when I back out of
a thread and get back into the mailbox; I get put back at the top of my list of
messages in the mailbox, unlike in iOS 8, where I was placed on the thread I
was just looking at, especially if I tapped with a single finger in the middle
of the screen. This no longer does the trick, for the most part, and I am
usually dumped back at the top of the list of messages. This is rather
irritating.

Thanks,
Ari