Yikes.  I would be overwhelmed with that many apps.
Connie

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Pinky
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 4:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: How can I find an app on my phone to move it?

You know what I call this. That is being a horder. LOL There is no way in this
world you can remember what and where all these app you have.
But I guess that is your choice as to have as many app as you want as it's your
phone.
I just want to know one thing. How do you know or find the app you are looking
for? Another words how do you manage that many apps?

Ed