From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lois Butterfield
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: messages

Hi Mark,

I do get a tone when a new message comes in.  What I'm missing is, when I touch
the messages icon, it doesn't tell me how many new items I have like it is
supposed to.  It's a strange problem.

Maybe nobody's phone does this anymore?  For example, if I touch the phone
icon, I will hear, phone, 3 new items, double tap to open.  Messages used to be
the same way.  If I touch mail, I will hear, 6 unread E-mails.

I hope this explains it better.

Thanks,
Lois