From: Creative Labs [mailto:newslet...@email.ed.us.creative.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2016 7:11 AM
To: siegh...@live.ca
Subject: X-Fi Sonic Carrier Stole the Thunder at CES 2016

Ground-breaking X-Fi Sonic Carrier™ launched to an extremely positive response
with a crowded booth on all four days of CES 2016.

If this email does not display correctly, view its
<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/VH4VL/FD/h?a=http://view.ed4.net/v/RP4JW29/8MFXW/ARKVRR2/TL1XUV/>
 full version.

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/2CE40/FD/h>

  us.creative.com

<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/8MFEV/FD/h?a=RP4JW29&b=8MFXW&c=8MFXW&d=ARKVRR2&e=TL1XUV&f=>

<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/NFCG9/FD/h?a=X-Fi%20Sonic%20Carrier%20Stole%20the%20Thunder%20at%20CES%202016&b=RP4JW29&c=8MFXW&d=8MFXW&e=ARKVRR2&f=TL1XUV>

<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/FYT3X/FD/h?a=http://f2f2.ed4.net/f2f/RP4JW29/8MFXW/ARKVRR2/TL1XUV?e=siegh...@telus.net>

  <http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/mhl.jpg>

“The demonstration of the Creative Sonic Carrier was a genuine revelation, the
likes of which I haven't experienced in ages. It excelled as both a
room-filling home theatre system and as an impressive implementation of Dolby
Atmos technology. Hard to believe that it was just the one box, plus subs.”

- Chris Chiarella, a Noted Audio/Video Journalist

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/GIHNI/FD/h>

Creative X-Fi® Sonic Carrier stole the thunder at CES 2016 Las Vegas

STATE-OF-THE-ART X-FI SONIC CARRIER

ENCOMPASSING EAX 15.2 DIMENSIONAL AUDIO, A WIDE ARRAY OF ADVANCED AUDIO/VIDEO
FEATURES AND 3 DISTINCT WIRELESS TECHNOLOGIES

<http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/sonic_with_subwoofer.jpg>

The elegantly-designed carrier system is a high-end lifestyle entertainment
platform that brings together all the advanced technologies and convenience in
a single beautifully crafted aluminum body.

Comprising a main unit and a subwoofer, the X-Fi Sonic Carrier is a 17-driver
system housed in a 11.2.4 speaker configuration.

Each channel is individually driven by a DSP-controlled amplifier, the X-Fi
Sonic Carrier delivers a total of 800-watt RMS power.

<http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/tech_icons.jpg>

Dolby Atmos technology delivers astonishing, moving audio that fills a room
with captivating richness, depth and detail around and above the audience.

EAX 15.2 Dimensional Audio processing algorithms upmixes and upscales all kinds
of audio signals into a 11.2.4 (front.sub.height) high-resolution audio data.

Advanced X-Fi Pro Studio is a suite of adaptive audio technologies focused on
giving users a 24-bit audio playback that is further enhanced by Creative’s
proprietary Xtreme Fidelity (X-Fi) algorithms.

It works by analyzing the audio signal to understand the spatial and dynamic
nature of the program material, transparently enhancing the audio signal such
that the quality of almost any audio source could be improved.

<http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/sonic_with_tv.jpg?v=1>

INTELLIGENT SONIC CARRIER

Featuring a whopping 7 processors with 14 cores, the X-Fi Sonic Carrier is an
intelligent technology powerhouse that not only delivers life-like 24-bit
192kHz high resolution audio, but it also has an Android-based video playback
engine that supports 4K 60fps video.

In addition, the Sonic Carrier supports a wide variety of network audio
protocols, popular online music services:

Compatible Network Audio Protocols

Airplay,Google Cast for audio, Miracast, Chromecast, DLNA and more!*

Online Music Services

Spotify, Pandora and more!*

Supports up to 4K (60fps) Video Content Playback

Supports popular online movie streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu Plus,
HBO Go*.

* Specifications are subject to change

AN EXPANSIVE ARRAY OF CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS

<http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/connectivity_back.jpg>

FRONT

<http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/connectivity_front.jpg>

BACK

802.11 b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (Also
Supports Multi-room)

Gigabit Ethernet

Bluetooth® 4.0/NFC

2 Digital Optical Inputs

4 HDMI 2.0a Inputs

4 microSD Card Slots

2 Analog Inputs

USB Storage (Hard Disk,
Flash Drive)

  <http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/mood.jpg>

$1,750

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/Y8KZ6/FD/h>
pre-order now!

"Crowdfunding-style" pre-launch price limited to first 200 sets.
(SRP $5,000 at launch)

“I watched the theatrical release of Avatar with my kids in a real cinema. The
Avatar demo clip they showed on the new Creative Sonic Carrier was even better
than that cinema experience. I could hear the fine details in the jungle
atmosphere enveloping me – even the sound of the bugs flying around and above
me. It was a hyper-realistic experience,”

- Madeline Nelson, CEO of Heads Audio

<http://img.creative.com/images/mailer/europe/20160125SonicCarrier/ces_avatar.jpg>

Read our Press Releases on the X-Fi Sonic Carrier

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/BWP9K/FD/h>
Creative Unleashes the X-Fi Sonic Carrier: An Extreme Technology Carrier System
Encompassing the Latest 15.2 High-Resolution Audio and a Wide Array of Advanced
Audio/Video and Wireless Technologies

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/10I52/FD/h>
Creative X-Fi Sonic Carrier Stole the Thunder at CES 2016 Las Vegas

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/DK1JE/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/BWP9I/FD/h>
Facebook

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/J98U3/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/FYTFR/FD/h>
Twitter

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/429XX/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/BWP9S/FD/h>
YouTube

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/VH4VA/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/Y8KZ5/FD/h>
Sound Blaster

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/LJOLG/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/95NER/FD/h>
Gaming Headsets

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/IQGPB/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/95NEN/FD/h>
Speakers

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/S17OM/FD/h>

 <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/ONVBA/FD/h>
Headphones

Enjoy free Standard Shipping for orders $35 and above!

This communication was sent to you as a Creative subscriber.
You are subscribed as: siegh...@telus.net <mailto:siegh...@telus.net> .
To ensure delivery of future emails, please add
newslet...@email.ed.us.creative.com
<mailto:newslet...@email.ed.us.creative.com>  to your address book.

Unsubscribe
<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/QPA8M/FD/h?a=siegh...@telus.net>
  | Privacy Policy
<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/QPA85/FD/h>  |
Contact us
<http://link.ed.us.creative.com/r/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/WBW2I/FD/h>

Copyright © 2016 Creative Labs, Inc. All rights reserved.
Creative Labs Inc., 1901 McCarthy Blvd., Milpitas, CA 95035
Quantities are limited. Prices listed in US dollars. Offers may end without
notice. Not responsible for errors. Offers not valid on prior purchases.

  <http://link.ed.us.creative.com/o/RP4JW29/EXGCX/Y8GEBM/MB4CD/77XN/52>