Hi.

I was planning on lying down and getting some sleep, since I got very little
last night.  Just for fun I decided to see if I could pull up the Cardinals
Panthers game that was played on Sunday.  I did it!  It's not as easy as it
used to be, but I did it with VoiceOver!  What I did was to launch the app.  I
knew something was different, because it asked me if I wanted notifications and
something else.  After getting through that, the app loaded.  The TABS on the
bottom are pretty close to what was there before, except Super Bowl is there
instead of Games.  I selected that TAB and explored the screen.  Here's where
things get interesting.  If I remember, you can choose the week of the season
you want.  Below these are the playoffs, the Pro Bowl and this year's Super
Bowl.  Now, if I remember, below this is a list of all the past Super Bowls,
the scores of the games and the MVP of each game.  I tried to double tap on a
past Super Bowl to see if I could get into settings for it, but I couldn't,
which means that either this information is just for show, or VoiceOver can't
access it.  Then I went back to where you can choose a week from this season,
and I double tapped on the Conference Championship week.  Now comes the fun.  I
don't know if I wasn't waiting long enough or if you have to move around the
screen to find what you want, but it didn't work for me right away.  Finally I
was able to find the game I wanted, in this case the Cardinals Panthers game.
I double tapped on it, and then things were as they used to be on the app.  It
took a while for stuff to load, but I finally got to where I could choose the
Panthers audio feed.  I double tapped on it, expecting that it wouldn't work,
but, as Gomer Pyle said, "SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!"  The Glorious audio of
the Panthers' feed came blasting out of my iPhone.

I'm happy.  I can finally hear the Panthers' announcers version of this great
game, and who knows, I might even tune into the Cardinals' feed to hear how it
sounded to them.

Just sharing.  I hope others give it a try, and if you can figure out easier
ways to accomplish what I did, I'd really appreciate learning about them.

Have a great day, and don't work too hard.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY