Hi Jay,

I am not aware of any settings that affect whether it works in general. Just
make sure you check "Web Workers, on the last screen just before you send
the image/question. maybe you have it unchecked and hence no web worker gets
your image. You can also enable VizWiz in Notifications and that way if an
answer takes longer to come in you will get a Notification. One last thing
you can do is also email yourself (last screen as well) and that way you can
see if the image/questions actually go out.

Good luck,