From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gerald Mader
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 9:22 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New 5S

Hello. This is Jerry Mader. I'm going to be getting a new 5S soon, and I have
some questions about it. Is there anything I will notice that's different from
my for S? And also can I use Alex on a 5S? And how much room do you need for
the home button in an iPhone case to use the touch ID? My phone that I have
right now is only an eight gig. How big did the 5S phones get? As far as
gigabytes go? Like for example do they have some that are 32 GB or 64 GB? Or do
they only come in 16 GB? I want to make sure that I let the fellas know that
I'm getting the phone from how big of a phone I want and I want the biggest One
I can get. I have a lot of apps that I like to store on my phone so as you can
guess the 8 GB is not doing me any good LOL. Also is the camera much better on
the five  S than it is on a for S? Thank you so much for these answers I
appreciate them all. Jerry Mader

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 29, 2016, at 9:46 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca