The Basics has a touch almost like a toy, I tend to have problems because it is
squishy but, the ability to tell if I actually turned it off is worth it, once
I have used it a bit I am sure I will get used to it, I did not like the Apple
keyboard at first either, not enough travel, too flat but I learned to use it.
It was nice enough but, the fact that I could not tell if it was on or not
drove me crazy and wasted a lot of battery life.  Tom had Logitech something
that I truly liked, more like a desktop keyboard but I have not been able to
get it to connect to my 6 for some reason, it too had an on/off switch that was
tactile, also could charge it off a USB works on the iPad mini first generation
I have.  If I could have gotten it to connect to the phone it would be there, I
would not have bought the Basic.

I bought the keyboard in 2014, May 24th, two days before Tom's birthday, he
never used it, passed on May 30, 2014.  I brought it home and I don't know how
but I did connect it to the iPad.  It works sometimes now but for several
months it was great, has a nice touch.

Anyway, I am okay with the Amazon for now.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!